What is Memory Care?
Have you or your loved one been diagnosed with some form of dementia, alzheimer's, or memory loss? if so, then choosing an assisted living facility or nursing home that can provide the specialized care and support needed might be a wise decision. The services and support provided by these facilities often include:
- a safe and secure environment
- staff members that are specially trained in supporting elders with memory care
- twenty four hour supervised care
- medication management
- up to three balanced meals each day
- general housekeeping
- personal laundry services
- daily activities which include physical fitness, creative and social
While costs can vary widely, memory care tends to be more expensive than regular nursing homes and assisted living facilities given the level of care and support required.
Tags: Memory Care